At Bibby we endeavour to advertise all vacancies internally in the first instance in order to allow current colleagues the opportunity to apply for promotion or similar roles. All roles are circulated on a weekly basis internally and emailed to all depots. We recognise not all vacancies will be filled internally and why we are working in partnership with Blue Octopus to attract fresh new people to the business.
Warehouse Operative / Class 1 Driver
Closing Date: 22/05/2018
A vacancy has arisen within the Bibby Distribution Team at our Blackburn depot for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual to take on the role of a Class 1 Driver / warehouse operative. The successful candidate will be flexible, committed to providing a first-class customer service, and fully conversant with all driving rules and regulations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent knowledge of all drivers hours rules
- Good time management skills
- Up to date DCPC
- ADR licence advantageous but not essential
- Counter balance FLT licence advantageous but not essential ?
Working days will be Mon-Fri unless Class 1 driving duties are required. Flexibility to work any day in 7 is required to cover this.
In return we offer:
- In-house DCPC training
- Competitive rate of pay
- Modern fleet of vehicles and trailers
- Excellent, clean working environment
If you believe you possess the necessary qualities for this position, please attach your CV.