At Bibby we endeavour to advertise all vacancies internally in the first instance in order to allow current colleagues the opportunity to apply for promotion or similar roles. All roles are circulated on a weekly basis internally and emailed to all depots. We recognise not all vacancies will be filled internally and why we are working in partnership with Blue Octopus to attract fresh new people to the business.
Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
Closing Date: 29/05/2018
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Bibby Distribution Ltd, based at the Multi User site in Scunthorpe for a Warehouse Operative to join our team on the night shift.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor. candidates who wish to apply for this role should support an effective operational process, which ensures accurate integrity of Customer / Suppliers stock. Also to ensure, that all operational processes and compliances are adhered to.
Shift pattern – Permanent Nights 20:00 / 22:00 Start to 06:00 Finish, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within an FMCG environment.
You should be a team player, have a flexible ‘can-do’ approach to work, be able to demonstrate attention to detail, display good numeracy skills and have the ability to work with minimal supervision, whilst being able to operate as part of a team.
Ideally hold licences for PPT, LLOP, Reach & flexi although not necessary as training will be given
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the application of the business ‘key standards’ are maintained
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed performance levels for all warehouse activity
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery and implementation of all aspects of Clients operational requirements
- Order picking
- Checking and receipt / despatch goods out of the warehouse
- Checking and receipt goods in
- Stock integrity checks
- Maintain a safe working environment which complies with all aspects of the company’s H&S policy
- General housekeeping
- Show an exceptional standard of accuracy
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this important role and are looking for new challenges, please apply and attach a copy of a current CV.